Distance MBA program in which the course content can be imparted without your physical presence in a class falls under the category of a distance MBA program.
Distance MBA Basically For those who are unable to pursue full time MBA for want of time or due to high cost of regular full time MBA, options like Distance MBA may prove to be viable alternative.
Industry relevance and Career acceleration are the many reasons that prompt a working professional or even a fresher to opt for preferred MBA education. In present scenario MBA has become a necessary qualification for career progression.
Advantages of a distance MBA program
- Cost effective MBA Program
- These programs usually have a flexible schedule. It allows you the completing the course requirements while you continue with your professional commitments.
- Flexibility to choose program according to future requirement
- Easy to time management
Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Some programs also have a minimum work experience requirement.
How do some one choose a distance MBA program?
- There are many factors need to consider before shortlist the distance MBA Institute.
- Need to do research about the college, the program reputation, past performance, the accreditations or rankings?
- Does the program fee suit to your budget?
- Does the program structure fit into your schedule?
- In case there’s some on-campus component, are you able to fulfil that requirement?
- It’s always a good idea to have discussions with alumni to know their opinion about the program
Institute of Management Studies (IMT) Ghaziabad
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Share this post: